Better Labor. Less Stress.
Whatever you call them – light industrial jobs, assembly line jobs, general labor jobs – they seem like they should be easy to fill. You don’t need workers with fancy degrees, just people who are reliable.
What You Don’t Need Is:
- Missed production deadlines
- Skyrocketing overhead
Our recruiting process prevents all that.
When you ask us to fill light industrial jobs or assembly line jobs, we interview each candidate personally to make sure we provide you with the the right candidate whether you choose the temporary or temp-to-hire staffing option.
Once you’ve approved applicants for assignment, here’s how we keep them on track:
- Call them the night before they are due at your location
- Meet them in our office prior to their first shift
- Follow up with them and you to make sure you are both happy with the match
- Coach employees about performance and attendance
You’ll never worry that time clock entries are inaccurate or that you will overpay hours with our biometric time software.
Is Our Process Effective?
Sure is! Take a look at these numbers:
- Fill rate: 95%
- Time to fill: same day for general labor jobs
- Higher skilled: about 3.5 days (depending on the job requirements)
- Applicants to placement ratio: 80%